- August 11 — 8:30 am-1:30 pm — GriefWorks Volunteer Group Facilitator Training — 5440 Harvest Hill Road, Suite 250, Dallas TX 75230. Apply in advance before attending by contacting Larry Barber at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling Larry at 972-960-9981.
- August 16–September 13 — 6:30-8:00 pm — Love Never Dies Adult Grief Support Group — a five-week grief support group for adults 18 & older who have lost a loved one to death. ChristianWorks for Children, 5440 Harvest Hill Road, Suite 250 (on the second floor), Dallas TX 75230. To register online go to https://www.eventbrite.com/e/love-never-dies-tickets-48616378898
- August 22 – The Special Needs of Grieving Children After a Traumatic Loss – Army Survivor Outreach Services (SOS) Regional Training – Wyndham Hotel, San Antonio Riverwalk.
- September 6 Noon-1:00 pm — 5 Basic Ways Grief Changes Your Whole Life – Garland VNA Bereavement Luncheon. First United Methodist Church 801 West Ave B, Garland TX 75040. RSVP to Sue Rafferty at 214-689-2922
- September 18 Noon-1:00 pm — 5 Basic Ways Grief Changes Your Whole Life — VNA, Collin County Branch, First United Methodist Church Of Allen, 601 S Greenville Ave, Allen TX 75002. RSVP to Susan Bryan at 214-733-5543.
- October 3 – Keynote Address: Self-Care for Professionals Caregivers – East TX Council of Government, Area Agency on Aging, Maude Cobb Convention & Activity Center, 100 Grand Blvd, Longview, Texas
- November 3 – 4:30-5:30 pm – Surviving Grief During the Holidays – Prestoncrest Church of Christ, 6022 Preston Crest Lane, Dallas TX 75230. Register at 972-233-2392
Contact Larry if you are interested in a speaking engagement at (214) 460-2025.